First Landing Beach Resort & Villas
Kangaroo Island lies off the coast of South Australia, mere hours from Adelaide. While there is so much on offer - from wildlife and nature to mouth-watering produce and restful retreats - Kangaroo Island is one of the world's best kept secrets. Explore Australia's third largest island to experience some of the country's best natural beauty and decadent delights.
1. Snap a photo at Admirals Arch and the Remarkable Rocks - aspiring nature photographers must make a stop at Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks. How do you snap the best photos? Head to Flinders Chase National Park, where both of these points have stood for thousands of years, at sunrise.
2. Get up close and personal with seals at Seal Bay - Australian sea lions call Seal Bay their natural habitat. Rock up and observe these magnificent creatures from the boardwalk or take a guided tour to gain beach access. Special twilight tours are also available in summer school holidays.
3. Soak up the sun at Vivonne Bay - once voted Australia's best beach, Vivonne Bay entices visitors with white sand and turquoise waters. Swim near the jetty and boat ramp or stay dry to snap a photo of the majestic Southern Ocean from Point Ellen.
4. Dine in a fairytale wonderland at The Enchanted Fig Tree - enjoy a meal beneath the boughs of The Enchanted Fig Tree. This ancient tree was planted by early settlers and has grown to form gnarled branches that twist and turn into a formation fit for a fairytale fantasy.
5. Sip on history at Kangaroo Island Spirits - South Australia's first boutique distillery Kangaroo Island Spirits uses local ingredients to produce high quality liqueurs and spirits. From gin to vodka and eight liqueurs in between, all products are crafted in classic handmade copper stills.
6. Eat your way through Australia at Table 88 - a Mediterranean atmosphere with Australian-produced bites, Table 88 offers tapas-style dining with a view of the stunning Stokes Bay. This seasonal restaurant is worth the reservation.
7. Embark on the 61km Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail - explore all of Kangaroo Island's most astounding natural attractions on a 5-day walk along the Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail. The rugged coastline is complemented by the views of wildlife, flora, and unparalleled fresh air.
8. Relax with a glass at the Dudley Wines Cellar Door - coastal views, art on display, and award-winning wines: take it all in on a typical day of relaxation at Dudley Wines Cellar Door. With wines as friendly as the winemakers themselves and a menu to boot, an afternoon here passes with ease.
9. Detox and rejuvenate at the Kangaroo Island Health Retreat - visitors can find respite from the world at the Kangaroo Island Health Retreat. Join for the Dynamic Detox by yourself or as a couple to jumpstart lifelong health and wellness.
Or log in with email
or Sign Up with email
Confirm your personal details
Enter your email to reset your password.
Instructions for resetting your password have been sent to your mailbox.
It looks like an error has occurred.
please contact us for assistance